Thinking about planning a virtual event?
A virtual event allows presenters, attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors to interact in a safe, online environment from anywhere in the world.
Whether it’s to educate, discuss or celebrate, we’ll work with you every step of the way to manage the technology, prep your presenters, and engage your participants.
We can also provide snack boxes, virtual backgrounds, and creative ideas for incorporating event sponsors, all in a virtual environment.
Sampling of Virtual Services
- Website development
- Full-service registration management
- Customized virtual backgrounds for presenters
- Sending snack boxes/swag to participants prior to the event
- Conduct practice sessions with presenters to check audio/video quality
- Send event link, instructions, and reminders to participants
- Address participant questions
- Event technology – audience polling, monitoring breakout rooms, moderating Q&A’s
- Sponsor engagement
- Session recordings
- Post-event surveys
- Certificates/CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
Your participants will receive an authentic educational experience. Live sessions can be integrated with pre-recorded learning modules to provide a comprehensive program that fulfills all of your learning objectives. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Certificates of Completion are digitally awarded by Virginia Tech and can easily be shared on LinkedIn and other social networks.
Peace of Mind
You have an important message to share. Let us handle the details. Our priority, from inception to execution, is a positive experience for you and your attendees. When CPE plans your virtual event, you’ll be free to focus on the content with the assurance that CPE will do the rest.
Contact us today to start planning
firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-231-4140